It’s a very important step for our clients to be able to get a job and become self-supporting after treatment. Our case managers work very closely with our client’s to assist them in developing the proper skills to gain employment.
Open Out’s Job Club
Here at Open Out, we understand the importance of our client’s ability to gain employment and become self-supporting after treatment. We teach our clients valuable skills to make this process more obtainable for them. There are many benefits our Job Club offers, including:
- Guiding clients through all aspects in the process of searching for a job
- Allows clients to work with a representative whose sole purpose is focusing on resume’ building and job searches.
- Teaches the client about the interview process and identifies their strengths and weaknesses, allowing them to improve their interviewing skills.
- Helps clients decide on potential jobs that work with their life and their recovery by teaching them to weigh the pros and cons of their job prospects.
Learn About Our Admission Process.
1. Contact Us
2. Take Free Assessment
3. Pay For Treatment
Job Club's Life Skills
About Open Out's Job Club
- Job club was designed for our IOP clients to help get them back into the working world. We interview each client upon entering the club to get a good idea of their skill-set and work history
- Teaches clients how to build their own resume’s and write cover letters that they can use when they apply for any future jobs.
- Takes place in a separate office from the facility and allows for a focused environment in which the client can receive more personal attention.
- We look at the client’s previous skills and experience and help them find a job that’s suitable for them and one that works with their recovery as well.
- When the client gets an actual interview, a Job Club representative will schedule a mock-interview with them before the actual interview and the client is asked to treat the mock-interview as if it were a real interview.
- Gives clients information about nearby job fairs and local employment opportunities.
Free & Confidential